I wanted to do something fun for taggers this month
I hope to see taggers participate
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR TAG
THEME IS FUN AND COLORFUL
- Use scrap kit or scattered elements
- Artist of choice
- Word Art is required
- Use a fun distorted font
- Credit posted for required items
Winner will receive $5 GC from store of choice
Please pass this along in your forums and friends
Will do more if good participation
UPDATE INFORMATION:
I totally forgot how to enter
Send tags to me rsheath31549@yahoo.com
Please add May Blog Contest
I will add as received
Please give me 24 -48 hours to respond
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 - TY Jeffery for participating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love my new tag and Good Luck
#2 - Received this beauty in my inbox today
TY Dora for this amazing tag and Good Luck
TY for participating
#3 TYSM Crystal for participating in the
first blog contest of 2026
Good Luck




Good luck with the contest Rhonda, hope lots enter :)
ReplyDeleteTY Shaz and I am expecting a tag from YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deletegreat idea rhonda :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteTY Tami and hope to see one of your taggies
Delete