Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2026

Back Home

I returned home last night after a great visit with my son in Florida.
It was my Mother's Day gift. His wife had gone to spend weekend
with her mom in Georgia so Danny picked me up last Thursday.
We had the weekend to ourselves which was really nice. Danny
is my oldest and I remember the moment he was born and I touched
his soft skin a feeling came over me I can't explain. I know I
experienced the "mother love" you hear women talk about. A love I 
didn't experience again until Jonathon came along 18 months later.
It was different, but a love only a mother can experience.
Danny had no plans made, we just woke up each morning and
embraced the day hour by hour. I don't need diamonds or flowers
from my boys, spending that one-on-one time was the best
gift received. Talked about old times and some childhood memories
I had forgot about. This is a gift I will treasure always.
TY Danny for loving me and showing your love in simple ways

Don't forget about the monthly blog contest
Have a great day

tk-Rhonda-siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment