Pages

Monday, July 6, 2026

Update

Good morning, friends
Hope you are having a great day
I have been asked if I was going to host contest again
At this point I don't know where I want to go with blog
I just want a fun place
I love PSP, writing tutorials, creating templates, clusters
and other things to share.
The issue is I don't know if I am able to visit blog daily
I'm having medical issues and never know what will happen.
TY for supporting me and being patient
I may throw something up 

I will be gone until Thursday or Friday
My brother is having oral surgery and I am staying with
him for a few days. 
He has an aneurysm in his heart and he feels better
with me being a nurse.
I'll have time to think on direction of blog
I will be posting some things I just completed.

Have a great day and remember to be kind

tk-Rhonda-siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment