Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Scoopful Of Fun - PTU


This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: I'm using the wonderful art work of Pinup Toons
You must obtain a license to use at CDO HERE
PTU Scrapkit from Wicked Princess Scraps purchased at CDO HERE
Kit and tube match
Mask of choice

Ok Lets get Started:
Resize elements to your liking
This is a very quick and easy tutorial
I am doing my tutorials a little different
You can use my tag as an example but I want you to use your style
This is how I learned and how I want you to learn
I would love to hear your feedback!!!!!!!!

Open blank canvas 700x700
Draw a large circle in center of tag and fill with paper 4
Draw another smaller circle and fill with paper1
Take flower 4 and resize
Using Mura Meister Copies choose Encircle
Create a circle then move to bottom of tag
(I had to play around with settings)

Place tube to tag

Use any elements of choice. I used the following:
Bowl
Candy 2
Cupcake
Ice Cream
Ice Cream 2&3
WordArt

Merge layers and add mask of choice

Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number for the tube
Resize to your liking and save as PNG
This tutorial was created on July 11,2020 by Rhonda
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment