Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Freedom Wasn't Free - FTU


This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: I'm using the wonderful artwork of Ismael Rac
Tube purchased at his store which has closed. Not sure where he is selling at this time.
FTU kit by Tasha's Playground HERE
Template #2 by Melissa from Creative Misfits HERE
Patriotic masks #1-3 from Dangerously Delicious Designz HERE

Ok Let's get Started:
Open template, shift D to duplicate and close original
I resized my canvas to 700x700
Fill your template layers with papers of choice from kit
Use my tag as an example
I added tubes to circle layers

Start building your tag with other elements from kit
I used the following:
Balloon 2
Doodle
Fireworks 1,3&4
Frame 1&2
Sparkles 1&2
Speakers

Merge layers and add mask

Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number for the tube
Resize to your liking and save as PNG
This tutorial was created on June 29,2022 by Rhonda
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment