Pages

Monday, November 7, 2022

Autumn Shows Us - PTU


This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
I managed another tutorial!!!!!
Trying hard to find my mojo fairy before Christmas
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: I'm using the wonderful art work of StellaFelice7
Tube purchased at PFD HERE
PTU Kit by Tiny Turtle Design called Fall Days 
Kit can be purchased at Laura's store HERE
WA of choice 
Geo Mask #1 by Dee HERE

Resize elements to your liking and don't forget the dropshadow

Ok let's get started:
Open canvas 700x700
Open element 20 and paste as new layer to middle
Open element 28 and paste behind element 20
Open tube of choice and paste to right hand side

Use any elements of choice from kit. I used the following:
Element 8
Element 14
Element 25
Element 38
Element 73
Element 83
Element 84
Element 89
Element 90
Element 93
Element 95
Element 98
Element 108

Merge layers and open any paper from kit
Apply mask

Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number for the tube
Resize to your liking and save as PNG
This tutorial was created on November 7,2022 by Rhonda
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

2 comments:

  1. I hope this finds you well. I have missed your tutorials. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for your comment. I am trying to get my groove back. Had alot of things going on, Check back.

    ReplyDelete