Saturday, April 13, 2013
 photo dazzleme.png
This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: Im using the wonderful art work of Jessica Dougherty
This tube was purchased at CILM which has now closed
You can purchase her tubes now at CDO HERE
FTU kit by Jen from Sweet Temptations called "Razzle Dazzle Me" HERE
Look to the right under free kits
Mask of choice
Please leave some love when you download
 
Plugins:
Xero Porcelin
 
This is a very simple and easy tut
Just place your elements where you want them
 
Ok Lets get Started:
Open blank canvas 700x700
Open frame & place as a new layer
Rotate frame 90 degrees to the left
Gra the magic wand & click inside the frame
Selection modify expand by 10
Open paper 9 & place as a new layer
Selections invert delete
Move paper under frame

Place your main tube in center of frame
Apply Xero Porcelin

Add elements around the tube
Here are the ones I used:
Wireheart - place to top left of frame behind tube
Balloon 1 - resize 60% - place to top right of frame
Balloon 2 - resize 52% - place in front of other balloon
Mask1 - resize 60% - place to bottom left of frame behind tube
Erase the bottom of mask if showing behind tube
Bag - resize 52% - place to bottom right of frame
Flute - resize 47% - place in front of tube ot the left
Butterfly - resize 30% - place anywhere inside the ribbon to the left
 
Merge your layers
Open glitter paper 4
Apply mask of choice
 
Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number for the tube
Resize to your liking and save as PNG
This tutorial was created on January 12,2013 by Rhonda
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental photo rhondaSiggyApr2013.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

tk-Rhondas-Designz-blinkie

About Me

Hello friends and welcome to my blog!!! My name is Rhonda and I live in South East Ga., little town called Lumber City. I have 2 sons, 2 DIL's and 3 grandchildren. I work in healthcare as an RN.

When not working, I enjoy playing in PSP. It has been my passion over 20 years. PSP is relaxing and takes my mind away from troubles of life. I enjoy writing tutorials on my downtime.

I am expanding my creations to frames, clusters, templates and hopefully masks. I have NEVER made a mask but I have the time to learn now and I am excited. These will be FTU, all I ask is please download from the blog and if you are in a group or forum please send others to my blog and DO NOT HOTLINK. I would love to see your creations and show them off.

If you need to contact me with any questions concerning my tutorials or creations, send me an email. I am aware some of my older tutorials have links that are no longer working due to designers closing their blog. This is beyond my control. I am unable to share anything which was not shareable before. I honor all designers TOU.

I CT For

I don't CT that much any longer but these are designers who allow me to use their kits as show-off's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

T.O.U.

All tutorials that are on my blog have been written by me. Any resemblance to another tag or tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not copy and claim as your own. You are welcome to use these tutorials in any groups or forums but please link back to my blog. I would love to see any tag that is made using my tutorial. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me at rsheath31549@yahoo.com.

Cluster Frames are Personal Use ONLY!!!! Please do not claim them as your own or rip them apart. You are welcome to use in forums or groups but please link back to blog. My TOU are included in the downloads. I would love to see any creations you make with my tuts or other creations. Send them to me and I will display them.

My goal for this blog is to make creations others can use and enjoy. I want to focus on being positive through difficult times. Show importance of accepting others, no judging, just respect. Showing kindness to others can change another's life, even for a brief time
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Blogs I Visit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blog Archive

Followers